navigation bar

MAGAZINE SUBMISSIONS ABOUT VIDEOS SUBSCRIBE CONTACT


.

.

7.12.12

Peggy Wolf



Peggy Wolf is a German illustrator based in London. She originally studied design and worked as an interior designer until she discovered that her true pasion was painting. Her use of watercolors, pastels and ink gives her work a bit of an edge and some quirkiness to the femenine sophisticated images and digital collages. 

“I love what I do because the act of creating my illustrations is the most challenging, sensitive & joyful process. I never get tired of it & I am always searching for something different.

I am mostly inspired by women – how they live, their beauty, characters and spirits, but nature also plays a big part. The inspiration of an illustration starts always with a face... I believe that when I see faces, they tell me a story that I want to experience for myself by putting them on paper." - PW



source